Fall is in the air and we’re hankering for all things pumpkin. So saddle up, tie on your feed bag and get ready to swoon…
Fall Harvest Pumpkin Bars
1 -2/3 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
16 oz. pumpkin puree
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp.ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Throw everything into a bowl and beat silly.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick come out clean. Let cool before frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting
8 ounces of softened cream cheese
1/4 cup softened butter
1 cup sifted confectioners sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beat everything but coconut with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Frost cooled bars and sprinkle on coconut.